WHY EAT CABBAGE
One of the foods that most people have in our house or in the kitchen is the cabbage, but does anyone know what its benefits or property gives us? We will give all the necessary information in this article.
The great benefits of cabbage are its digestive property and this because cabbage contains a lot of water, and the fats it contains are very low and above all very few calories.
In addition the cabbage contains vitamin A, and gives us the benefit in view but we recommend them eating uncooked so you have their properties. One of the vitamins that most help us to remedy ailments like the flu is because vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant.
As we mentioned that cabbage is a very good for digestion and knowing this is excellent in fiber and helps us to improve constipation, another good remedy for what is good is fluid retention.
We will give you a small list of benefits offered by this great food.
- Cabbage helps us to purify our body and in the same way controls various body parts such as intestines and stomach.
- One of the problems that people have for work or some other means is stress and cabbage helps us control our nervous system.
- Seniors have a disease frequently and the main are the rheumatism and this great food help to remedy them.
- Cabbage is good food for obesity because it contains an acid that converts sugar and other carbohydrates that contain our body, but if you eat everything in moderation.
- When we have a skin problem either blisters or sores infected cabbage can help us or rather its leaves, we will use the most green and thick leaves, well washed, and put them to boil to make a compress.